So it's been a very busy year, to say the least. Grad School, Kim working part time at church, getting more involved at church, Erica growing up and starting mother's day out, etc.
I haven't uploaded new pictures since February, but to all of your delight, it's finally time for a new update. I've finally caught up with all of the pictures (over 700 of them), organized them, captioned a few, and uploaded them for your viewing enjoyment. For that matter, I've also gone and captioned many of the pictures that I posted before and never captioned.
I've also got a few more videos that I'll put up in the near future, and we were given a hand-held HD video camera from my parents for Christmas, so there should be more in the future.
For the time being, enjoy all of the great pictures, and happy new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment